The MTX150 is a fully integrated and self-contained 10G multi-service test solution for, Ethernet, SyncE SDH, SONET, PDH, DSn, , Mobile Backhaul, and Fibre Channel (SAN). This all-in-one, rugged and ultra-portable field handheld test set can be configured with interfaces and technologies required by field technicians to install, verify, maintain and troubleshoot Transport, Metro, Access communication links and services up to 10 Gbps, including legacy applications.
- Optimized for field technicians installing, verifying, troubleshooting and maintaining Transport, Carrier Ethernet, Metro and Storage Area and legacy Networks, as well as fiber, backhaul, microwave and datacom links.
- Robust, handheld chassis packed with powerful and flexible features for demanding environments and test conditions.
- Flexible hardware configuration to meet each application’s requirements and reduce CAPEX.
- Field upgradeable licenses, including new 10Gbps options, to optimize OPEX.
- Full support for legacy PDH/DSn interfaces with standard connectors (no adapters required).
- Compatible with VeSion® R-Server Asset Management service.
- Test set connectivity via micro-B USB and optional built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth® wireless interfaces; USB-A, 10/100Base-T and 3G cellular are also available via OTG cables.
- Remote access and control via Web Browser, VNC® client and ReVeal PC software. Compatible with VeEX EZ Remote cloud services.
- User defined test profiles and thresholds enable fast, efficient and consistent turn-up of services.
- Fast and efficient test result transfer to USB memory stick.
- New larger Li-Ion battery pack for extended field testing autonomy.
||Ethernet: 10GBASE-X, 1000BASE-X, 100BASE-FX
Fibre Channel: 4G, 2G, 1G FC
IEEE C37.94: 64 to 768 kbps
||SDH: STM-1, STM-0
SONET: STS-3, STS-1
PDH: E4, E3, E2, E1
DSn: T3 (DS3)
||PDH: E1, 64k Codirectional
DSn: T1 (DS1)
||Datacom: RS232 async, RS232/V.24 sync, X.21, V.35, RS449/V.36 (422/423), DTE, DCE, Monitor
||External TX Clock and Measurement Reference:
- 1.544 MHz, 2.048 MHz, 10 MHz
- 1.544 Mbps, 2.048 Mbps
|2.5mm TRS Jack (2)
||ISDN, PDH/DSn VF, VoIP: Headset mic and speaker
- Throughput, BERT, IPv4/IPv6, Loopbacks, NetWiz, Ping, trace route, Scan, L2CP Transparency, Errors, Alarms, Events, Delay, Test Profile Auto Scripting/Sequencer
- RFC2544 Throughput, latency, frame loss and back to back tests
- V-SAM test suite compliant with ITU-T Y.1564 standard
- Q in Q (VLAN stacking), MPLS, MPLS-TP, PBB, and PPPoE support
- 8 Streams, 3 VLAN, 3 MPLS, TCP/UDP
- Layer 4+ test suite: V-TEST (speed test), V-FTP, RFC6349 V-PERF upload & download tests
- PCAP packet capture
- SyncE with ESMC/SSM and Wander Measurement
- Storage Area Networks (SAN) testing
- Throughput, BERT, Loopback, SDT, Errors, Alarms, Events, Delay
- RFC2544: Throughput, latency, frame loss, back to back tests
SDH, SONET, PDH, DSn & Datacom
- Complete, SDH/SONET, PDH/DSn test payload mapping and multiplexing
- Auto Configuration for TDM interface type, bit rate, line coding framing and test pattern
- Bit Error and Performance Analysis
- Overhead Monitoring and Byte decoding
- Service Disruption Time (SDT) and Automatic Protection Switching (APS)
- Round Trip Delay (RTD) on all TDM interfaces and payload mappings
- Tandem Connection Monitoring
- Jitter and Wander measurements
- Pulse Mask Analysis at E1, E3 and DS1, DS3
- VF drop/insert via headset, tone generation and measurement
- G.703 64k Codirectional and Serial Datacom interfaces
Fiber Optics Tools (Optional)
- OTDR Viewer with V-Scout™ Optical Link Mapper function, compatible with OPX-BOXe OTDR (wireless or wired)
- Fiber Inspection Scope and analysis via USB OTG
- OPM via USB OTG